The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

My Input - after seeing the latest DLC

KelloggsKelloggs 71 PointsMember, Level2
edited December 2016 in Suggestions
Hello Fatshark,
I just want to say well done on the latest DLC. You guys do ramp up the difficulties by adding new large maps and the random-pathing, they are really awesome. Those large maps are not making the players to get by easily. Double events, multi-directional horde spawn, they are just awesome. One more thing that if I may add, can you add multiple Ogres on higher difficulties like Nightmare and Cataclysm? The Ogres are like the peak of the performance in every map. The Ogre fights pump our blood and excite us. We need multiple Ogre fights in those large maps you made. This is what differentiate players with good team work and without. This is what differentiate true Survivors and those who just go by. Can this be added for the next DLCs?

The second point I want to make is: Health Pack. With higher difficulties (NM or Cata) I think there is a need to lessen up the number of Health Pack and Med Potions. I believe I still find 2-4 med packs in each item spawn points. This is a game breaker because it defeats the purpose of having to go through the map with teamwork. In higher difficulties which I believe Teamwork is essential, Players would go solo instead, kill some rats, gets really badly injured, then heal - Rinse and Repeat. Players should know when to protect their mates, when to shell up, and when to go astray for a few seconds only to reach some tomes or items . With the help of all Health Pack spawning in many places it defeats this purpose. Please lessen them up. Make it hard for the survivors to go by. Encourage teamwork. After all I believe that not only this should be a good co-op action game, but in a way it is also a Survival game.

PS: Obviously additional med packs can be scattered after every Ogre fights to relate the two points above. Or better: make the Ogre drop some Meds after its' defeat without having to compromise my second suggestion in regards to Map-related Meds.

Thank You,
K

Comments

• KelloggsKelloggs 71 PointsMember, Level2
    Bump
    1. More Ogres on higher difficulties maps
    2. Less Healthkits so people would stop being a med junkie and making the game easy to beat.
  • Halvars90Halvars90 56 PointsMember, Level3
    1. Get elf with Trueflight
    2. Give Elf strength potion
    3. Watch rat-ogre die super fast...
  • Halvars90Halvars90 56 PointsMember, Level3
    edited January 17
    Kelloggs said:

Bump
    1. More Ogres on higher difficulties maps
    2. Less Healthkits so people would stop being a med junkie and making the game easy to beat.

2. would be awfull, when players (read noobs) on lvl23 joins your game and eats 2 healing before you even got hit once.... it would be nice if I as host could set a lvl cap.

And BTW this last weekend I had a guy on lvl 1 joining my game, thefaq he doing in nightmare?

This discussion has been closed.