The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

The Gardens of Moor

Made a clip of a glitch/shortcut/exploit/etc. that makes it so that you can do the mission (if you're able to make the difficult-ish wall jump) is less than five minutes.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ykPeB8cYpFE

Comments

• FerronFerron 37 PointsMember, Level2
    Please patch these kind of glitches!!!
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    There is also one for White Rat going from top to bottom that actually seems to break the spawns. Some of these might have actually been addressed considering we are playing outdated versions of the game. It's not uncommon for these kinds of glitches to spread quickly as well until they become the norm. Cheaters gonna cheat!
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • LeadpaintchipsLeadpaintchips 42 PointsMember, Level2
    The part that makes this one so annoying is that it's easier if you solo the mission, because the bots port over the wall, so you can actually complete the mission with everyone alive, getting a max of 1500 xp, in addition to being able to pull off a Cata run in less than five minutes. Once you get that wall jump down, it's actually a breeze.
    Be funny if there were four assassins just waiting.
    edited December 2016
    Yes.. people are now shouting at vermintide ps4 communities about garden of morr exploit and lvl 10 players get red weapons.. it has spread like wild fire.. I wish you guys would fix the exploit.. its like new black powder but much more rewarding (1500xp) and faster.. one can do it in 1m 20s if get the first jump right.
    I wonder if it's possible to soft fix it. Like check the time of a player's game versus their location. Since people are doing this as fast as possible and the time they are at that location are well below the regular time it shouldn't be too hard to do something on the server end without the need for a patch.
    @Ferron, if lvl 10 players are getting red weapons, then they have much better luck than me, haha. What it does do on Cata is give a steady stream of orange and blues.
  • AtricesAtrices 37 PointsMember, Level2
    Seems easy once I replicated and saw the problem. Just make so the bush is not an object, when people try they just walk through it like in most games. That should fix it, not like it's too complicated
    Yup, or add invisible walls on top of the wall they are jumping trough. Should be fairly simple to fix.. :)
    Another fix would be to make it so that wall doesn't have anything to jump off of.
    Fill the bush with shards of glass. This is the Warhammer universe after all.
    Put the horned rat behind the wall.. ;)
    On my tries to make that video, if I didn't make it over the wall in 2-3 tries, I usually got a swarm and/or the ogre. Because of how closed off that section is, if you get the ogre to actually spawn instead of roaring menacingly off in the distance, he will chew through the bots (if the swarm didn't already) and then proceed to eat you even if you made it over the wall.

So it's close to the Horned Rat being there? Lots of chewing and pain.
    Haha, indeed :) Atleast some problems for the noobs exploiting it.
    Perhaps a special audio line by the Assassin. He can just keep whispering "Cheater" over and over again.
    Haha :D Would be cool though
    Well, funny enough I actually got to see it happen in a match I joined trying to legitimately pass the mission on Nightmare. Almost as soon as the exploiter got over the wall they got nailed by an Assassin but the bot got it off. Good luck to anyone trying to beat it normally and not getting ire if you don't go along with the exploit. They actually tried kicking me but since I was the only one alive and by myself I ended up getting hooked and right after a victory screen popped up. I almost dropped out too but stayed in out of spite when I saw the kick come up.
    edited January 3
    Well, yeah.. I wonder if Fatshark will actually look into this problem. :) It just really bothers me, that if u find a game ppl are grinding this on cataclysm to lvl up and get gear quite fast.. If one has to do Black powder with 4 players and it will take around 5-10 minutes and get only 750xp, this you can do solo in less than 1m 30s if lucky and get 1500 xp Oh, and there are other exploits almost in every map..
    These exploits are not nearly as bad and damaging to the community as the straight hacks being done on PC. In fact, exploits are often used as a guide in many videos rather than to ensure it is correct. This is exactly why they have taken off so quickly because exploiters are considering it a grey area. I get grinding sucks but seriously Vermintide is not that bad until people hit that inevitable tight corridor of collection frenzy. Filling out those gaps to have 'everything' seems to be what drives people a bit mad and perhaps that's when they should just take a break...
This discussion has been closed.