The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

[PC] Vermintide VR - Hero Trials - OUT NOW, TOO!

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4

Download it for FREE here!

For a limited time only, get two $50 vouchers off of an HTC Vive just for owning Vermintide! Get yours here before they go!

http://promo.fatsharkgames.com/vive

Skaven beware - there’s a new hero in town!

Take on the role of an aspiring hero proving yourself to join the ranks of the legendary Heroes of Ubersreik. In order to do so you must show off your fighting skills when faced against the vile Skaven. Simply pick up your weapon of choice from the rack and kill some rat-men. Or if you need backup, have a friend join you in your quest to become heroes!
Battle the Skaven forces in the Hall of the Poison Feast mission or simply hang with the heroes in the Red Moon Inn in the FREE Version of Vermintide VR.
KEY FEATURES

LEVEL 1 | Red Moon Inn: Take a moment to relax with your favourite heroes from Vermintide in the Red Moon Inn, explore the various items you can pick up and move around the room.
LEVEL 2 | Hall of the Poison Feast: Stand your ground in the cold and ancient halls of Castle Drachenfels.

TEAM UP | 2 Player Co-op: Join forces with a friend to prevent the Skaven from completing their evil plans
EXPLORE | Warhammer Fantasy like never before: Step into the Warhammer Fantasy world and take on the life-sized Skaven. Or pick up one of the miniatures in the Red Moon in and chuck them around the room
WEAPON OF CHOICE | How should the Skaven die?: Choose your weapon and pierce, burn, stab or shoot the vile rat-men
THE CANDLE | Time is Ticking: The candle will slowly burn down during the course of your mission, marking time until victory or defeat.
For the full VR experience:

Owners of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will receive two exciting new VR missions - Reikwald and Ungdrin Rail.
LEVEL 3 | Reikwald: Take down the vile rat-men in the weathered forest outside of Ubersreik.
LEVEL 4 | Ungdrin Rail: Survive the oncoming Skaven as you travel through the mine tunnel in search of the exit.

Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    edited December 2016
    Damn, any chance these levels will become standard later on? That second one would fit in perfectly with the Witchhunter's backstory! I cannot run it but I'm going to try it anyways lol. Also, is there a chance this can come to consoles since VR 'is' supported on consoles (Ps4 for sure) now or should be very soon in the One's case? Getting it anyways for potential free levels if my PC can ever run Vermintide. This actually makes me consider VR and that is saying a lot considering my current stance on VR. Well, I ended up just dropping a 20 and getting all your stuff with the hope some of it will run lol. Enjoy my money!
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.