The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Server Error

ArucardArucard 5 PointsMember, Level2
I been getting this message randomly , i flash the dns and its still the same , anyone can help?

Comments

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 12 PointsMember, Level1
    I'm running into the same problem. I get a server error every third game or so. I don't get loot, nor do I get credit for missions. It's making me start to hate Vermintide. :\
  • ArucardArucard 5 PointsMember, Level2
    Is there anyone that can help?
  • MookananaMookanana 12 PointsMember, Level1
    i've been getting this error multiple times every day since I returned to play this game a month ago. At least once a day, I get kicked out of a game, and it will get stuck loading the lobby with the animated loading icon on the bottom right forever. I usually have to alt-F4 out of it, and when I try to get back in, most of the time the same thing happens, and I usually have to wait a few minutes before I can reboot the game and resume normally. Even when in the lobby just randomly looking at items or browsing contracts, I have this 'cannot connect to server' error and just get rebooted back into a new lobby. It's incredibly frustrating especially since I love to play maps privately (no lag) and getting this error in the middle or worse... at the end of a level at ranalds bones where I do not get loot.

This is definitely a server issue. I hope it gets fixed soon because it is seriously hampering many people's ability to actually PLAY the game.

That being said, I really do love vermintide and I hope they can continue to add more exciting features (the shrine and forge are fantastic and integral to the game being so fun)
  • boughrouckboughrouck 22 PointsMember, Level1
    SERVER ERROR is all the gameplay I can see atm
  • nardiosnardios 22 PointsMember
    I have the same error. Wrote ticket to fatshark support 2 times. They asked me to reinstal game and veryfie if files are from the last version of patch. And send them bug report. I did what they asked and nothing. Silence from their side after few weeks they wrote back that its harder case and it might be fixed during next patch. ( its been 2 patches since they wrote that) Im still reinstalling and veryfing my game but i know that it wont help becouse the reason is in their new looting server.
    As you wrote guys each time when looting step should appear - connection error . No loot, game is lagged and I have to close it via system manager. Ehhh over 205 hours spend in this game each dlc bought and ....they dont allow to play. No exp points or loot.
  • boughrouckboughrouck 22 PointsMember, Level1
    edited December 2016
    bought another game and their error message was more complete, in it they asked also to verify the port 443 in your firewall and enable it if not alreidy done, result problem solved for Vermintide and that game. Dunno if it will work for everyone, I had server error at launch of the game after all the logos
  • MortalMortal 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Same problem here.
  • Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 12 PointsMember, Level1
    This has gone away since the 1.5 patch.
  • TheWiseTheWise 54 PointsMember, Level3
    Pretty much the same - "Server Error ... problems with connectivity bla-bla-bla ..." every second game. Sometimes two times in a single game (once during the "red curtain", then second time on appearing in the Red Moon). People, do something about it - losing the loot starts to make me angry.
  • Darksun99Darksun99 12 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    Hi I have the same issue every to game server connection error and BANG no loot or XP very annoying after spending 25 min on a instance.

Darksun99
  • CompostCompost 12 PointsMember, Level1
    I regularly get a server error as well. I got the game in mid December and it has always been bad. I can't recommend the game to anyone because of how bad it is.
This discussion has been closed.