The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Space Hulk: Death Wing

StekkepierStekkepier 175 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
edited August 2015 in Other Warhammer Games

This is a first person shooter / slasher, u play as a Terminator in a squad of 4 if im not mistaken.. mowing down Tyranids.  So I think  this is something like Vermintide only in a Warhammer 40k universe

http://www.spacehulk-deathwing.com/ 

Pleas tell me what u guys think of it !!

Comments

• BlondieBlondie 412 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark
    Deathwing looks like a really cool game! It seems to have similar qualities to it (co-op fps), so it'll be interesting to see what they do in the future! :)

Unfortunately, it has a very similar name to the WH40K: Space Hulk game, so I initially thought it was just an expansion for that game!
    Livestream Producer / IT-Technician | @ omfgblondie
  • StekkepierStekkepier 175 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    Looks good indeed, this game is a game of its own.. exited to see more of it :)
    edited August 2015

They gonna release it in 2016.. image

edited September 2015

Some leaked footage  Space Hulk: Deathwing Off-Screen Gameplay 1080p - E3 2015

edited September 2015

• OsquarsOsquars 337 PointsMember, Level5, Beta Tester
    interesting. Might be something to test too. if it is squad up to 4 player we are already set for one squad. :P

I am here bearded brethren
    - Osquars

I have made a bunch of Tutorials

Join Blood Moon Inn discord server (Community held)

Follow Blood Moon Inn on Twitter

Osquars said:

interesting. Might be something to test too. if it is squad up to 4 player we are already set for one squad. :P

Butt @ the moment its very still at the Focus Interactive forum.... -_- 
  • OsquarsOsquars 337 PointsMember, Level5, Beta Tester

Osquars said:

Butt @ the moment its very still at the Focus Interactive forum.... -_- 
    Then we have time to test vermintide and make fatshark ppl with gray hair. :P 

I am here bearded brethren
    - Osquars

I have made a bunch of Tutorials

Join Blood Moon Inn discord server (Community held)

Follow Blood Moon Inn on Twitter

• TraxadTraxad 49 PointsMember, Level2, Beta Tester
    Gotta say, this looks really cool.
    Games Workshop rebooting their fantasy franshise and venturing out on the PC market (with 40k) is shaping up to be their best decision in decades :)

Helmersson-Dahlin Pest Control Co.

-No rat is too big....
    Business inquires by pony express and ravens:
    457 Ulricstraße, Marienburg
  • KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    edited October 2015
    I know the studio that working on this game ... there are preety good , just need to look at E.Y.E . I really enjoyed this game. But at the moment it seems like the work really slow.. :/
    (checked out the forum thats why)
    Go Hard or Go Home

Kommissar said:

I know the studio that working on this game ... there are preety good , just need to look at E.Y.E . I really enjoyed this game. But at the moment it seems like the work really slow.. :/

(checked out the forum thats why)
    That is correct Kommissar, im on that forum also and not much news to see there !! :/  i hope its gonna be like Vermintide but than 40k style.. very angxious about this game
  • ZhainZhain 88 PointsMember, Level3
    This game looks nuts! Would gladly add it to my library if the co-op is solid.
    ----------------------------------
    Hello all!
  • SejSej 58 PointsMember, Level2
    God I'm so looking forward to this game.
    DA are my favourite chapter, that and GW are finally doing something new with the IP rather than just re-hashing the old stuff like the original Space Hulk and DoW.
    Also, since it's being made by the guys who did Divine Cybermancy as Kommissar mentioned, I expect awesome things.

Just hope I'm not hyping myself up too much :P
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn it to the Ground! Raise a Clamour of War and a Pyre of the Dead so that the Gods might notice us!

Just kidding, you're all heretics.
    Looks pretty awesome yes, if its gonna be as good as vermintide , than i will be very pleased :)
  • AmidasAmidas 44 PointsMember, Level2
    The forum for the game is dead. I wonder how it's coming along.
    edited December 2015
    it says that they are going to release it in 2016 !!! but i dont know about that :-S

http://forum.spacehulk-deathwing.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1903 Scroll down and you can read it underneath the last Screenshot !
  • Borengar629Borengar629 37 PointsMember, Level2
    So this is basically Vermintide 40k edition right??? That would be awesome. Always good to have more games to play. And with Vermintide, Blood Bowl 2, Mordheim, Space Hulk and this one my calendar is going to burst^^
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    -ignored the thread necro-

someone lemme know when they add the ability to play a rouge trader that gets to gun down 'nids while standing on top of the other players while i cuss everything out over voice chat for a damage bonus.

or when i get to gun down tau. i really dislike the tau.
  • VindredVindred 40 PointsMember, Level2
    I don't think it's right to give that guy a little slap at the beginning for reading this thread and asking an honest question about it, no matter how much later it is. What's he supposed to do, create an entirely new thread? What if the people who participated in this thread have it bookmarked and they have managed to survive all these long half year? "Necro" is also subjective-- This is such a slow forum. This guy posted, what, six months after the last post on this topic, roughly? That's like 80% of the posts on this forum. 80% of the forum is off limits now? If I actually use the search function and find an existing post related to my intended topic, I have to get poked for a necro?

How did this even become a thing? I looked it up, actually, just now, and the first recorded reference according to Know Your Meme appears to be in 2004 on urban dictionary. Which is weird, because I've been using the internet since the times when it was all science stuff, news groups and silly gifs. Were there forum threads in 2004 old enough to "necro"?? That sounds more like defibrillation than necromancery.
  • KelloggsKelloggs 71 PointsMember, Level2
    Pre-ordered.
    Kelloggs said:

Pre-ordered.

i am going to wait it out ! but it looks still good :)
This discussion has been closed.