The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

FREE LOOT: Winter Wonderloot - Day 4

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4

Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    edited December 2016
    That's good to know. So that's 8 am Eastern and 5 am Pacific. Makes sense because I checked at 6 am when I was still up not being miserable from this undying cold. I do have a question about whether you can already be logged in or you 'have to' log in after said time? I have not been able to check this because I didn't know a time for reset but I can figure this out on my own if you are not sure.

I am going to include this handy link since I cannot figure out everyone's time difference...
    https://time.is/CET
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • CDiabloCDiablo 12 PointsMember, Level1
    edited December 2016
    Can someone tell me what the loot was for today? I got the message when I got in to the tavern. I thought it was a staff but I can't find it. Thanks all.
    You're correct it was a Beam Staff green quality. This is by no means a rare weapon so perhaps you accidentally trashed it? If not you likely would have.
  • CDiabloCDiablo 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Thank you Quanrian. I thought it was a higher rarity than green so I must have overlooked it.
  • BelmontBelmont 124 PointsMember, Level3
    there is an orange glow around the item, it's confusing.

@Hedge : if you are around
    maybe changing this orange glow by another color, like Sky Blue, after all it's winter,
    or at least a color that isn't used by items (white,green,blue,orange,red)
    \o
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    honestly, if they turned it to white it'd probably be fine, it'd make that color border pop nicely.
    Perhaps a nice chartreuse!
This discussion has been closed.