The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Horn of Magnus all Tomes/Grims

SetzarothSetzaroth 22 PointsMember
Recently I made a guide video for this map. Mainly as a practice to try and figure out the format I wanted to do, and because it's one of the better grinding maps.

I realize most here probably know these locations, but look at this from the perspective of someone who doesn't know about these books, and tell me what you think. Thanks. =]

Comments

• QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    edited November 2016
    First, I hope this isn't too scathing but you have literally no highs or low in what you say and it made it hard to listen to. In other words, you don't sound very invested in what you are saying and so I found it to be more difficult to listen as time went on. Second, I felt as if your timing on what you were explaining when it involved steps or being shown a particular method was too early. For instance, time what you're saying to what you're doing in the video because it felt disjointed. Lastly, sorry if this seems scathing as I am trying to be critical but you should of course take it with a grain of salt.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • SetzarothSetzaroth 22 PointsMember
    edited December 2016
    Appreciate it. Two things I was already kinda thinking myself, no offense taken. I asked for feedback and that's what I got. =)

The timing was a headache to try and get right. Ultimately I just gave up on it. I was having to watch my recording while narrating it, and for whatever reason it was difficult to stay focused or not get tongue tied.

I guess I rushed through it because I have a guide for Rainbow six that took me hours to do, but it's a lot better. The day I recorded this I wasn't really prepared for that kind of time investment. Guess the effort spent really shows through. I'll remember that for next time.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Yeah, I actually watched a video of yours on For Honor and I didn't note the issue with your voice being monotone. To me, the most important thing is to try to have fun with it. If you just look at it as a task and nothing else it's going to end up being formulaic. Believe it or not I did learn something as well because I never knew that third tome was exposed due to triggers since pugs tend to loot them all anyway.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.