The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

We're putting the VR in VeRmintide!

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4

Heroes,

VR is coming.

A standalone Vermintide experience, FREE to all Warhammer Vermintide owners, is coming to an HTC Vive near you!

We'll release more details shortly, but for now, catch the stream over at https://www.twitch.tv/sevadus (Or catch up with the VOD [Link to come]).

To quote Sevadus himself.

"Jesus, this is really scary. F(*$! B&$^H!"

Watch a grown man almost crap himself.

Cheers!

The Fatshark Team
Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    For the first time ever, farshark's uncaught development bugs will lead to actual, physical nausea! you must be so proud!
  • KanonKanon 137 PointsMember, Level3
    Now I can experience the disappointment like I was there!
  • Jobin88Jobin88 18 PointsMember, Level2
    I was so thrilled when you guys finished your development for the consoles. "Now they can have their whole dev team work on adding to the core game again!"

And now I see this? I mean, come on. Is Valve putting you up to this? It just feels like so much effort for such little gain. Is anything of substance going to be added to the experience that the majority can enjoy?

I'm just saddened.
  • BelmontBelmont 124 PointsMember, Level3
    literally, VRmintide B-)
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
    Jobin88 said:

I was so thrilled when you guys finished your development for the consoles. "Now they can have their whole dev team work on adding to the core game again!"

And now I see this? I mean, come on. Is Valve putting you up to this? It just feels like so much effort for such little gain. Is anything of substance going to be added to the experience that the majority can enjoy?

I'm just saddened.

"B'AAWWWW, they're releasing things i wasn't expecting!" chill dude, i'm sure this trinket isn't the only thing they're putting together.
  • Halvars90Halvars90 56 PointsMember, Level3
    Well I guess it can be kinda cool, but I am not buying a HTC Vive, I do think the VR-Tech is good enough for me to enjoy it yet.

I hope you guys will add some more maps, maybee even a few maps were you fight Greenskins?
  • TsuchinokoTsuchinoko 88 PointsMember, Level3
    i must agree with the general feeling here. unimpressed and mildly disappointed. guys really, it's past the year mark now, enough gimmiks. MORE - CORE- STUFF. please.
  • QuarrionnQuarrionn 23 PointsMember, Level1

i must agree with the general feeling here. unimpressed and mildly disappointed. guys really, it's past the year mark now, enough gimmiks. MORE - CORE- STUFF. please.

Exactly. This game was so great, is still. I think the community has been patient. This disappointing and frustrating. You are updating the game teasing for dlc and no news until now. You are a small team and go consol, vr, quest and contract were a loooong time overdue... well sorry for my bad english said enough

gee, there's been a lot of suspected leaks since you announced this VR stuff! any plans to do something about it, guys?
  • CruciasNZCruciasNZ 12 PointsUnconfirmed, Level2
    Would appreciate the Xbox version being able to level up before this. Bought it on launch, only level 3 because we don't get EXP in most games
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Are you having the same problems with Last Stand? Honestly, if you want EXP you can grind it out faster in that mode than in campaign. Really, to come even close you need to be decked out with Tomes, and such. Just a suggestion but it might be worth looking into your NAT too and making sure that none of it is coming from your end. With how many issues people are having it's easy to forget that not all problems all players will have are coming from the game itself. Thus, it's good to make sure you've got all your bases covered because you could very well fix the issue on your end.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
    I have a question that dont really fit in anywhere, is the developers FS=Fatshark even reading the forums?
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    Yep!
    Hedge
    ---------
    Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
    edited November 2016

Yep!

Hi can you give me a code or something so I can get a Glaive? It's just impossible to even get a green or blue.

Please help.

Snälla :)
  • BelmontBelmont 124 PointsMember, Level3
    edited November 2016
    Halvars90 said:

...give me a code or something so I can get a Glaive? It's just impossible to even get a green or blue...

nothing is impossible !
    lot of people have it, just play the DLC & have luck.

don't dream for a code,
    they won't give you a Glaive.

good luck
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
    Belmont said:

Halvars90 said:

...give me a code or something so I can get a Glaive? It's just impossible to even get a green or blue...

nothing is impossible !
    lot of people have it, just play the DLC & have luck.

don't dream for a code,
    they won't give you a Glaive.

good luck
    Just play the DLC... I have played the DLC since it came out and nothing.... it's easier to get red weapons
This discussion has been closed.