The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

[PC] Patch 1.4.2 is live and spooky!

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
edited October 2016 in Vermintide News
Heroes,

Patch 1.4.2 has arrived, bringing with it spooky updates to the beloved Blood Moon Inn, as well as two Seasonal Trinkets only available throughout the next two weeks. The trinkets will be activated later today.

New Features
  • Spooky seasonal Red Moon Inn theme.
  • Two new Seasonal Trinkets.
Bug FIxes
  • Fixed crash when units are removed mid interaction.
  • Fixed multiple issues with hero selection.
  • Fixed issue with switching characters while other players are joining.
  • Minor localization fixes.
Misc.
  • Client preparations for upcoming DLC.

Whilst the patch is quite large, this includes a slew of preparations for an upcoming unannounced DLC.

Happy Halloween, heroes!
Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    wow, thanks for the event and all, but don't you fancy these trinkets are kinda powerful for free stuff?
  • BelmontBelmont 124 PointsMember, Level3
    edited October 2016

...this includes a slew of preparations for an upcoming unannounced DLC. ...

:-w

now annouce Hedge !
    <:-P maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps !!!!!!!!!!!
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
    Belmont said:

now annouce Hedge !
    <:-P maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps !!!!!!!!!!! </p>
    you're gonna be so mad if there's no maps, just new characters and hats. so so mad.
  • KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    Thanks for the awesome halloween special ! ;)
    Go Hard or Go Home

• BelmontBelmont 124 PointsMember, Level3
    edited October 2016

Belmont said:

now annouce Hedge !
    <:-P maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps !!!!!!!!!!! </p>
    you're gonna be so mad if there's no maps, just new characters and hats. so so mad.
    i take all, characters are welcome too ... ;)
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
  • FrohammFrohamm 17 PointsMember, Level1
    so my game crashed during my chest unlock, and now the game crashes anytime I equip the garlic trinket. any thoughts?
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    edited October 2016
    Frohamm said:

so my game crashed during my chest unlock, and now the game crashes anytime I equip the garlic trinket. any thoughts?

Could you link me to your steam profile?

Also, are you sure you have installed yesterday's patch?
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
    so, is there any chance the new holiday musics will be added to the soundtrack downloads for collectors, or even passed around to everyone? and if the idea of releasing an album is being kicked around, add those to it, the music is great!
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    We are investigating ways of spreading the soundtrack further, and making it more complete and accessible. Watch this space!
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
  • TayDibiaseTayDibiase 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Dayum no console love wtf

Dayum no console love wtf

go thank sony and microsoft for putting an additional charge on adding DLCs over their network for that.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Well and we're just behind in versions too so there is that... We'll get there but the wheels on the bus go round and round so just don't look at those wheels. I cannot see them not wanting to get the paid DLC out that comes after.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • a_lesnica_lesnic 23 PointsMember, Level1
    Very interesting medallions with their "secrets" and nice furnished tavern, as well as a wonderful creation of intrigue about the DLC, but I personally like to see updated rats in honor of Halloween. In general, you are very interested to support the game, which I am very happy, but I think people would have been glad to see the New Year rat in a short time)
This discussion has been closed.