The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Invincible enemies

enderfreaksenderfreaks 12 PointsMember, Level1
I've been playing a few days now and twice I've met an invincible skaven. I can block its attacks but I can't hit or push it. When playing with bots the bots can't hit it either. Seems as though other players can hit them but not always.

Comments

• Sadric01Sadric01 24 PointsMember, Level2
    I have come across these numerous times. But I have found that if I toss a bomb at them they DO die, so I have been saving my bombs for just this sort of thing. As far as I know, bombs are the only workaround for these at this point.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Close, you can shove them off a ledge as well. As you'd expect this is much easier using a shield or weapon with the increased knockback on shove trait.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • yakuzzaayakuzzaa 17 PointsMember, Level2
    Same problem here - we are currently on nightmare !!!
    Its a pain in the ass - why is there no patch to fix this and the horrible matchmaking ?
    I almost feel like it should be separated into a feature like another special rat because it absolutely requires special attention and that is what specials do. At this point, that is how I look at it anyways since it's not terribly difficult to identify these. Never tried but a Rat Gunner or Globadier might be able to FF them to death as well. If I had to guess the trigger it might be a trait (think instant kill) glitching out or something going sideways when it spawns.
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    Any further issues with this since the patch?
    Hedge
    ---------
    Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
    Just out of curiosity is there some sort of debugging level or room used to test out various things in a controlled environment? It occurs to me with a lot of these bugs and glitches that they could be caught easier that way. For instance, a particular Skaven could be spawned and further subjected to various checks such as with a variety of traits on or off.
This discussion has been closed.