The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Quests & Contracts Release Update

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
Hello heroes!

We won't beat around the bush; We're having to delay the launch of Quests & Contracts until tomorrow (13 OCT).

We were very close but have had a last minute blocker in that the final build came out unusually large. The PC team are working to re-work the package tonight in order to bring the size of the update to acceptable levels.

The open beta remains live. You can find out how to access it here for the remainder of the test:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/235540/discussions/1/343788552537627109/

Sorry to bring you this news so late in the day.

Thanks,

The Fatshark Team
Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    thanks for the update. hopefully we're get the list of patch fixes when the new build comes out.
  • weadfsrrq3weweadfsrrq3we 22 PointsMember, Level1
    Is this coming to PS4?
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4

Is this coming to PS4?

eventually, yeah. i think it'll probably be held off on until there's a few more things to bundle with it, since console updates are somewhat more costly than PC ones to distribute (consoles run on their own closed networks as i understand it and they charge fees for these updates to be put on them)
  • BelmontBelmont 124 PointsMember, Level3
    edited October 2016
    haha, no hurry, 14 , 15 , 16 ...
    release it with a minimum of bugs, changing characters w\o crashing & do not pass thru the map just in walking.

i guess the build from the beta is very old (June or before), i can't wait to see the new board & the changes done on it.
    hoping our reports were helpful to the team.

see ya soon on Q&C mates !
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
    my report ignored...
    nice, i won't spend hours on reports & mechanics again, Fatshark.
    now i know.
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    It's not that they're ignored Belmont, not at all. We have all the feedback and reports in our tracker and are working through everything.
    Hedge
    ---------
    Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
    i felt very disappointed.
    glad to read this, hope is coming back.
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
  • Snead187Snead187 17 PointsMember, Level2
    I hold out no hope it's next to impossible to find out anything about upcoming updates/patches which the console desperately needs as safety in numbers still crashes the game and if you submit a big report all you get is a bit prompted general response. SUCH a shame phenomenal port only to be trash due to lack of purpose on console. it's chivilary all over again.
This discussion has been closed.