The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Matchmaking

josh134josh134 15 PointsMember, Level1
I've installed the new patch and matchmaking is still an issue. It says "Joining Game", then says "Found Game", and then occasionally says "North America". I can't join any game.

Nothing like a release where you can't play.

Comments

• KilgerasKilgeras 23 PointsMember
    Same here. Waited 20 minutes and nothing.
  • josh134josh134 15 PointsMember, Level1
    Ridiculous.
  • LoSnupoLoSnupo 63 PointsMember, Level2
    It says Western Europe, Joining game, then Found game, then Joining Game again, then Found Game again and so on.

Well, thanks for a patch that tell me where i live :D
  • SpatularizerSpatularizer 24 PointsUnconfirmed, Level2
    Confirming after the patch matchmaking is less functional. Played fine for several hours last night. Have had consistent issues trying to find or join a game since patch. PLS FIX ASAP. I want to like this game so much.
  • josh134josh134 15 PointsMember, Level1
    Nothing like a patch that makes the game worse off. Premature release. Good work.
  • markisareplicanmarkisareplican 37 PointsMember, Level2
    Broken connection all the time.. unable to find games and woefull waiting times.. please fix ASAP
  • krapmyselfkrapmyself 32 PointsMember, Level2
    yep. same here but mine's North America. Before it was hard to play because of the Y-Axis inversion bug, now it's all but unplayable because you can't get into any games! Sigmar is furious!
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    Sigmar is aware and working on this as a top priority.
    Hedge
    ---------
    Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
  • shenmue_mastashenmue_masta 32 PointsMember, Level1
    Any news on this? This is really problematic, stopped playing because of it.
  • KilgerasKilgeras 23 PointsMember
    Hopefully soon. Haven't touched it since. I am only able to play if I am hosting, but no one can join my game. In North America.
  • dsasadsasa 12 PointsMember
    The only way I ever managed to play with others, was when I started as host and someone else joined. I can't join any game, tried different regions/ difficulties, but to no avail.

I hope the matchmaking will work properly asap.
  • krapmyselfkrapmyself 32 PointsMember, Level2
    while this is an issue I noticed wait times vary based on which character you choose. Somehow, when I play, there's always a witchhunter, an elf, and a dwarf. They definitely should have made a couple more characters when they launched it. I could totally see a Warpriest character smashing rats for giggles.
  • Grimlok87Grimlok87 2 PointsMember, Level1
    Even after the second patch matchmaking isn't working right . I have had alot of success on the Vermintide PS4 LFG community for geting people to play with. Everyone might want to check it out until matchmaking is fixed.
  • DustyRatFatDustyRatFat 32 PointsMember, Level2
    I can't find a single group to save my life. It keeps saying I'm joining a game but then just starts over searching for game in NA. I have my region set to Auto, but even if I put it on NA manually I still can't get a group. I haven't played with any real people in days.
    Grimlok87 said:

Even after the second patch matchmaking isn't working right . I have had alot of success on the Vermintide PS4 LFG community for geting people to play with. Everyone might want to check it out until matchmaking is fixed.

I can't find a single group to save my life. It keeps saying I'm joining a game but then just starts over searching for game in NA. I have my region set to Auto, but even if I put it on NA manually I still can't get a group. I haven't played with any real people in days.

We have made adjustments, is this still not working out for you guys?

Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
  • pair2wearpair2wear 23 PointsMember, Level1
    Personally, mine has been working better. I was able to get in multiple games last night. I especially like the pop up that notifies you that a game has been found, but that my selected hero is not available and gives me an option to continue waiting or change characters and jump into that open game.
  • yakuzzaayakuzzaa 17 PointsMember, Level2
    Update on a patch ????
    Not possible to play with bots even on hard
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    yakuzzaa said:

Update on a patch ????
    Not possible to play with bots even on hard

Are you saying it wont let you host?
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
    No its impossible and not the way the game is supossed to be played !!!
    Matchmaking is still a mess
    We have released a patch, any word on your experiences?
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    Still the same Problems ..... even when i change regions !!!!
    Not a single game on for example Last Stand or Campaign !!
    My friends got the same Problem......
    Invicible Rats seems to be solved but the most important thing is the matchmaking !!

Its a shame...... hopefully you get that fixed soon
This discussion has been closed.