The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

PS4 Launch Patch

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
edited October 2016 in Vermintide News
Hello,

We’d like to first say thank you for your interest in Warhammer Vermintide. We’ve worked tirelessly to bring you this release, and it’s been and continues to be an exciting adventure.

We had hoped to get a patch out for the game on October 4th (commonly known as a day 1 patch, or launch patch), but due to issues both within and outside our control - this has not happened.

This patch addresses issues such as:

Controller
- Various Controller Input Changes
- Added Additional Controller Layouts
- Fixed Inverted Controller Bug

Matchmaking
- Corrected Unlock Behavior for Nightmare and Cataclysm Difficulties
- Reworked Mission Selection Screen
- Mission List Search Filter

as well as a host of other fixes which can be seen here.

Whilst this patch has been ready for some time, unforeseen show stoppers have led to an unfortunate delay. We have submitted the update having corrected the problems faced, and are confident this patch will go live on 10th of October, if not sooner.

We’re truly sorry for those experiencing difficulties with the game, and can assure you that all is being done to expedite these fixes and get them out to you.

Thanks,

The Fatshark Team
Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• Eshin420Eshin420 12 PointsMember, Level1
    You guys are the best <3 I can't wait until the invert fix is out, I've been chugging along trying to play normal people mode and have been able to make some progress 8-X
  • fatsharkareliarsfatsharkareliars 14 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    This friday is not the 10th. It was stated back on wednesday that it would deploy Friday, if not sooner. Thus i contend this is only the next lie from fraudulent fatshark. You are the worst indie game producer i have come across this far. And then blame sony, right? Surely this catastrophe of a game is their fault, or at least they are holding up your 'solution'. Disgusting treatment of your playerbase.
  • botmonnnbotmonnn 15 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    Do i need ps plus to play with bots
  • MonsieurSamsonMonsieurSamson 12 PointsMember
    Thank you for letting us know of the date.
  • LoSnupoLoSnupo 63 PointsMember, Level2
    edited October 2016

This friday is not the 10th. It was stated back on wednesday that it would deploy Friday, if not sooner. Thus i contend this is only the next lie from fraudulent fatshark. You are the worst indie game producer i have come across this far. And then blame sony, right? Surely this catastrophe of a game is their fault, or at least they are holding up your 'solution'. Disgusting treatment of your playerbase.

And you made a stupid nick like that only to shout bullshits?
    Fatshark are the worst? LOL!!!
    Have you even heard the name "No man's sky"? Hello Games are surely worst.
    Fatshark has only released a game with some problems, some small, some bigger but they're trying to fix everything, so i can wait a little longer.
    I would start to call them liars if they will not fix problems in a month, maybe but the game is out only from 4 days so i can wait.
    Meanwhile, i can play with my friends without big problems and i'm having fun with a nice game
    Oh, and btw, every gamer know that every patch released by any software house must be checked by Sony.

To Fatshark: Come on guys, make shine this awesome game and shut some stupid hater's mouth :)

• GiveMeARefundGiveMeARefund 16 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    edited October 2016
    This is unacceptable. My £35 game is still unplayable. Don't give me the 'it's Sonys fault' rubbish. I want to know how to get a refund on PSN.
  • LunaMoonWolffLunaMoonWolff 22 PointsMember, Level1
    edited October 2016
    The game runs good for me with some minor issues and everything, Im sure the same issues others are having, Just not the disconnecting and all that unfortunate business.

Though i would love to see the players who pre-ordered get their Collectors Upgrade along with this patch, Some may see this and just oh brother this kind of guy, But deep down we all want those sexy hats and we all know it.
    (Those of us that pre-ordered the game anyway)
  • LunaMoonWolffLunaMoonWolff 22 PointsMember, Level1

This is unacceptable. My £35 game is still unplayable. Don't give me the 'it's Sonys fault' rubbish. I want to know how to get a refund on PSN.

I don't know about a refund, If you didn't get it while the game was still being pre-ordered then you could have then, But if you downloaded the bulk of the game and launched it then as far as i know you can't get a refund, It may be different over there then it is here in the states, Don't hold me to it lolz.
  • banegamebanegame 25 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    That's incorrect

I don't know about a refund, If you didn't get it while the game was still being pre-ordered then you could have then, But if you downloaded the bulk of the game and launched it then as far as i know you can't get a refund, It may be different over there then it is here in the states, Don't hold me to it lolz.
    You can still get a refund in the US within 30 days of purchase. I already called and have a case number, could have been refunded the day I called but only asked for the case number so if these guys don't release a patch by Monday, I could care less about their game. It's unbelievable the amount of bamboozling companies do these days. Is there really any redemption for a studio that releases a game that has been falsely advertised and furthermore, has game breaking bugs they were aware of since beta!? I think not.

Just call Sony tech support 1-800-883-6817. Follow the prompts and explain that the game (if pre-ordered) was marketed as offering a 10% discount and pre-order items and all of these things were not delivered, on top of game breaking bugs and you will be refunded, no doubt. Good luck Fatshark....you've certainly created a non-believer out of me!
  • STINKYWHISPERSTINKYWHISPER 15 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    The 10th lmao. I will be doing everything possible to get a refund. They have been saying the update should go live anytime since the 4th. Now the game might be playable by the end of the weekend? No thanks.
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    Regarding pre-order bonuses, those were due to be delivered with the launch patch which is due any minute now. The 10% pre-order discount was a miscommunication on the store page side, and the PSN Store are handling these corrections automatically through their Customer Support channels.
    Hedge
    ---------
    Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
  • UsernameUsername 28 PointsMember, Level2
    Saturday, 8th Oct, Update 1.02 for PS4 is online!
    Thx, good work and i love the game!! :)
  • MoodyMoody 22 PointsMember, Level2
    edited October 2016
    It looks like we could have a new patch! My PS4 is downloading 1.02 as I type. As for the pre-order bstuff I don't mind not getting them.
  • BlackFoxBlackFox 13 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    Just a toss out but I just booted up the new patch and still no CE hats. Since it is just eye candy I don't mind waiting for them but do hope to get them sometime. Also loved the game on PC and still love it on the PS4 thanks for the port!
  • Sabotuer6Sabotuer6 23 PointsMember, Level2
    edited October 2016
    Wow lol everyone is spazzing the f*** out over a few days. I mean I get it's frustrating to want to play the game online but sometimes technical issues come up. Sounds like the patch to fix these bugs will roll out the 10th or 11th. I know I'm looking forward to getting actual matches with people.
  • OldirtyOldirty 95 PointsMember, Level2
    Sabotuer6 said:

Wow lol everyone is spazzing the f*** out over a few days. I mean I get it's frustrating to want to play the game online but sometimes technical issues come up. Sounds like the patch to fix these bugs will roll out the 10th or 11th. I know I'm looking forward to getting actual matches with people.

Its frustrating paying for a product that does't work eh
    Let's make a 50 dollar buggy port then just drop the ball after release!
  • LoSnupoLoSnupo 63 PointsMember, Level2
    edited October 2016
    Tried to play: 2h 00 m.
    Waiting to connect: around 1h 10 m
    Connected to 2 games: 1 Disconnected / 1 Crash to Dashboard.
    Played alone w/bots 2 games: 2 Crash to Dashboard

I tried to have patience but now i have more than enough, i've asked to Sony for a refund but... lol...no refunds because I'VE STARTED THE GAME.
    Without starting the game how people can knows if it works or not?
    How people can even imagine something like "this"?
    BTW, releasing a game that, after a week, is still so messed up is called "fucking the customers".
    Well, i've been fucked, hope that my 35€ will be used for some "how to code" lessons.
    I'm done with this "game" (lol) and with Fatshark.
  • PlebasaurusRektPlebasaurusRekt 44 PointsMember, Level2
    It seems Sony has no idea of what's going on in terms of the 10 percent discount. I contacted their customer support for more info, and this chat is the result.

Marlon: And where have you checked that the game will have a discount Elijah?
    Me: It was in the game's description prior to launch.
    Marlon: On the PS store?
    Me: That's correct.
    Marlon: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/warhammer-end-times-vermintide/cid=UP4122-CUSA02133_00-VERMINTIDE000001
    Marlon: Can you please check that link?
    Me: It doesn't seem to show up on the current link. The pre-order description read that it had a 10 percent discount for pre-ordering along with a free upgrade to the collector's edition. It's probably worth noting that it didn't have the usual blue outline that a discounted game usually has on the PSN store.
    Me: Some people addressed this on their forums and they responded with something along the lines of "Sony is automatically handling this through their customer support channels." but gave no further info.
    Marlon: I see, well unfortunately I'm unable to find the information you are telling me Elijah, there is no information on the store regarding a 10% discount on the game.
    Me: Is there anyway to see what the pre-order description was for the game? As it was only listed prior to launch and wouldn't be shown now. I can also try to link the developers statement from the forums.
    Me: I unfortunately didn't take a screenshot prior to release.
    Marlon: Let me see if I can find something, one moment please.
    Marlon: One more moment please, I'm still trying to find something related with this discount.
    Me: That's fine. I was able to find the link to the forums containing the statement. http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/4565/ps4-launch-patch#latest
    Me: "Regarding pre-order bonuses, those were due to be delivered with the launch patch which is due any minute now. The 10% pre-order discount was a miscommunication on the store page side, and the PSN Store are handling these corrections automatically through their Customer Support channels."
    Marlon: I was checking this for you, but unfortunately that is not an official site of PSN, Unfortunately I'm unable to see the discount information on our websites Elijah.
    Me: All right, thanks for your help.
    Marlon: No worries Elijah.

So I'm not sure how their automatic services work, but it seems their customer support channels have no idea and don't even know what the pre-order description looked like.
This discussion has been closed.