The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Known Issues & Workarounds

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
edited October 2016 in Feedback & Bugs (PS4)
Hey,

We're aware of some issues on Vermintide for PS4 and will update this list with new additions, resolutions and/or workarounds when appropriate.

Known Issues
  • Collector's Edition items not triggering correctly - UPDATE - The CE pack will be available to all users who pre-ordered the game at midnight on Thursday, 13th of October through the PSN store in Europe. This was removed in error.
  • Matchmaking is not functioning as expected in all regions/situations

We apologise for the trouble in the mean time.

Be sure to check our patch notes for a full list of past fixes.

http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/4578/playstation-4-patch-notes
Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• LoSnupoLoSnupo 63 PointsMember, Level2
    Any idea of when you will release the patch?
  • Dallasnda614Dallasnda614 34 PointsMember, Level2
    Hope your patch hits today this is BS you released a fps game with broken invert controls..SMH
  • MoodyMoody 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Do people still play with inverted controls!??
  • Aquila77Aquila77 33 PointsMember, Level1
    Patch did not fix preorder dlc issues.
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    Aquila77 said:

Which region are you in?
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
  • SeitenwerkSeitenwerk 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Noch DLC for Eu/Austria PSN Preorder either

Aquila77 said:

Which region are you in?
    It looks patch din't fixed the pre-order contents for the majority of european users.
    Italy here and still no Collector's upgrade, no hats and no accessroies.
  • OldirtyOldirty 95 PointsMember, Level2
    -Screen aspect problems game gets cut off
    -Matchmaking is broken since new patch
    -Can't even host games
    - Releases a Port of a year old PCgame, still has sound
    and framerate issues
    Let's make a 50 dollar buggy port then just drop the ball after release!
  • OldirtyOldirty 95 PointsMember, Level2
    This game is trash right now
    Let's make a 50 dollar buggy port then just drop the ball after release!

Aquila77 said:

Which region are you in?
    I am in Australia. I have two mates, both Australian, who preordered Vermintide for PS4 through the Playstation store as well and are in the same boat. No sign of a collectors upgrade or the hats or trinkets, and no links anywhere either in store or in the games addons in the menu to download any of it.

Sean Murray doesn't work for you guys as well per chance ?

• Firmtree666Firmtree666 18 PointsMember, Level2
    I dont have my pre-order bonus either my region is EU please fix this
  • Raziel90Raziel90 12 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    Same here, from Europe..
    Raziel90 said:

Same here, from Europe..

hope someone can sort this I wouldn't of pre-ordered otherwise.
    This is being looked in to and the pre-order bonuses will be shipped. It looks like the DLC is missing from some store fronts and as such the trigger to grant the items is not being triggered, we're liaising with Sony to resolve.
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
  • IlGutslIIlGutslI 13 PointsUnconfirmed, Level2
    I don't know if it has been mentioned yet but I have encountered 2 huge bugs. The 1st one being, that I sometimes kill an enemy and it just stays alive and becomes invincible (very nasty on rattling gunners). And the 2nd one being, upon rescuing a bot after bleeding out, it'll just teleport to the other side of the map including the other bot party members. These 2 bugs make it pretty much unplayable right now.
    Sony confirm that the DLC for Collector's Pre-orders will become available once more at midnight on Thursday, 13th of October.
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87

Sony confirm that the DLC for Collector's Pre-orders will become available once more at midnight on Thursday, 13th of October.

Hope in Europe too, not only in USA.
    LoSnupo said:

Hope in Europe too, not only in USA.
    me too i love this game i just wish this was fixed

The DLC item should be available on the US store already as I understand it, but we have had mixed reports of this. Check the store and see if you can claim the Collector's DLC there.
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    I tried even unistalled it and re-Installed it but its not there but i am in region EU so hopefully October 13th at midnight will fix this. But thanks for keeping us updated.
  • LiveFreeOrDieTryn2BLiveFreeOrDieTryn2B 12 PointsMember, Level1
    There is voice chat issues while using in game voice chat and game is crashing and giving error codes as well as disconnecting issues and some bad glitches and some freezing issues after patch.
    I love how every1 cares more about the missing dlc content then gamebreaking bugs, but ok....

Is this for us Aussies as well?
    Aquila77 said:

Is this for us Aussies as well?
    yeah from what ive been hearing

IlGutslI said:

I love how every1 cares more about the missing dlc content then gamebreaking bugs, but ok....

The reason I care more about the extra stuff is because I haven't countered any bugs so it doesn't effect everyone .Thats why im looking foward for rhe hats im really enjoying the game atm.
  • wet_ratwet_rat 24 PointsMember, Level2
    IlGutslI said:

Honestly....
    1) Since the update I cant even finish a map now without the game crashing.
    2) When anyone switches characters it crashes the game.
    3) There are some serious map issues.... I've fallen out of multiple for no good reason. While 2 maning the map "The Enemy Below" on Cataclysm before the update, both myself and my friend fell through the map at the very end, literally 30 seconds from victory, with full HP and speed potions to bat.

Please fix these ridiculous bugs FS....

Also I'd like to acknowledge that the new difficulty unlock system is terrible. A mission I had beaten on Cata before the update is now only letting me play on Hard difficulty... playing through these levels on hard is a waste of time even without the constant errors that force me to play them over and over again (why would I want a green weapon at this point?)
  • wet_ratwet_rat 24 PointsMember, Level2
    Also the "invincible" rats are complete BS... many times I have encountered one of these bad boys in a game and its not fair at all. attacks pass right through them, so they just stab you while you attack.
    wet_rat said:

Also the "invincible" rats are complete BS... many times I have encountered one of these bad boys in a game and its not fair at all. attacks pass right through them, so they just stab you while you attack.

Exaclty, i understand ppl wanting their dlc and all that, but in the end you'll just be dying to invincible enemis at some point, but at least you'll die in style i guess...

• PlebasaurusRektPlebasaurusRekt 44 PointsMember, Level2
    wet_rat said:

This is the main reason I'll be waiting for the next few patches before playing more, since I have a 4 man group we don't have the crash problems as much it seems since we're in private, but these little shits are the worst. Though I have gotten them to die, but I wasn't sure how it happened. I believe they die to either AOEs like bombs or it was globadier's poison. Couldn't really say, but for anyone who wants to brave these bugs and find out, those could be workarounds you can attempt.

Btw dear Fatshark team: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YhLPtTvEck

Here's some footage on one of the bugs in case you're interested, I also got the invincible rattling gunner on my channel in case you haven't seen that yet.
This discussion has been closed.