The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Please report any XB1 related issues in this forum.

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
edited September 2016 in Feedback & Bugs (XB1)
Try to give as much detail as possible so the issue can be best addressed.
Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• PeteMcfPeteMcf 15 PointsMember
    edited September 2016
    The camera aim assist on melee attacks is terrible. The camera keeps locking to a position way above any enemies, and i have to fight it constantly during any decent size waves. This is even more annoying when fighting Skaven down an incline like a set of stairs, especially as sometime the camera won't allow you to look down at all. The only fix i've found is to look at a wall, change the camera down to the correct level, and then look back at the Skaven, by which time they've already nibbled your toes off, and run away with them.

Another thing is that i play inverted, and sometimes it feels like the camera controls revert back to being normal, so i have to struggle to get the camera looking back in the right direction, which coupled with the issue above, almost makes the game unplayable.

As a PC player since launch, i hope these issues get sorted so i can actually play the game with my friends, when the game fully launches.

P.S I've had Aim Assist disabled in the options since i first launched the game, but this seems to only be for ranged attacks.

-PeteMcf
  • LulrLulr 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Hello. Just reporting that I can't make it past the gamma settings.... The game connects to the server, and I can change settings. Once I go to play game or tutorial I'm stuck on the gamma settings and the game freezes. Can't adjust settings or go back, so have to manually quit the game.

:D
  • DrunknHippie21DrunknHippie21 14 PointsMember
    I am having the same issue as PeteMcf. I had the aim assist on in the beginning and tried turning it off to fix the problem but that didn't work. I feel like it has something to do with our controls being inverted.
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    Are you able to create new threads for issues, for easier tracking? Thanks!
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
  • piratesaurpiratesaur 21 PointsMember, Level1
    Same problem with the camera. I play inverted and tried turning aim assist off. It will lock me in place or randomly switch between inverted and not inverted. I really want to like this game, but I can't play it as it is.
  • EerittEeritt 33 PointsMember
    I'm having the same issue with the camera, also inverted. Made some game clips on your feed on XB under the same username if you want some help understanding what we're talking about. Camera will almost shake violently trying to incorporate both inversions. I'm fighting the controls more than I'm fighting the enemy lol
  • wizzzkidd215wizzzkidd215 33 PointsMember, Level1
    Lulr said:

Hello. Just reporting that I can't make it past the gamma settings.... The game connects to the server, and I can change settings. Once I go to play game or tutorial I'm stuck on the gamma settings and the game freezes. Can't adjust settings or go back, so have to manually quit the game.

:D

same here i just talked to a tech. they are continuing to look into this. sounds like its only happening to a few ppl. we my friend are the unlucky few. if i figure out a way to fix it i will let u know
  • wizzzkidd215wizzzkidd215 33 PointsMember, Level1
    gamma issue... i got past it just now 5:08 pm et.... try it again maybe they fixed it for everyone.
    Nah, it's happening to all of my friends that are trying the game out. Like six of us here. Was a constant yesterday and last night, I'm not having a problem with it today but my friend that just installed is having the exact same problem today.
  • BoptimusprimeBoptimusprime 10 PointsMember, Level1
    On the Xbox one I cannot get passed the gamma slider screen when either selecting play game it tutorial. I even went to options and set the gamma manually there but it still loads and locks up on that screen every time even after several restarts of the game and console
  • xIllicitxIllicit 12 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    The frame rate seems very, well for lack of a better word, janky. Some animations are perfect but some seem to just jump and miss a couple frames. Will this be fixed for release?
    I was getting some really weird rubberbanding earlier today, playing with some buddies. Haven't had that problem until then, everything HAD BEEN running smoothly. Then anywhere from every 12-30 seconds I was rubber banding like mad for a couple seconds.
    I was host.
    Then we completed the 3rd mission and the ferry just sat there, it never completed. We just sat on the ferry for 10 minutes, waiting to see if it would catch up but it never did. So we had to shut it down.
    C'mon Fat Shark, I believe in you!
    You've got this in the bag!
    Spirit fingers!!!
  • Enter95Enter95 17 PointsMember, Level2
    ステージをクリアすると、いつもサーバーエラーが発生するのですが、BETA版だからでしょうか?
    サーバーが脆弱だから起こっているのだとしたら、何かしらの対策を講じて貰えるのでしょうか?
    コンソール版の発売を楽しみにしており、既に予約も済ませた身としては、現状のエラーの頻発に不安と焦りと苛立ちを隠せません。
    どうか期待の持てる返答をお願いします。
    Sorry @Enter95 , I am not sure I fully follow your query as the translation I have isn't very good. You're having errors when you finish a level?
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    yes,that's right!
    when i finish a level,error message occurs and my progress get lost.
    i am really satisfied with this game,but this error makes me sad.
    edited September 2016
    Which region are you playing from @Enter95 and could you tell me what the error message is?
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    my region is japan.
    Could you tell us the error message? :)
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    [Server Error
    Cannot connect to tha game server,please try again later.]
    先程、何度かプレイしてみたのですが、一度もエラーが起こらずにレベルをクリア出来ました。
    今までは殆どいつもエラーが起こっていたのですが、スムーズにクリアできました。
    何が原因なのかは自分には分かりません(地域を変えたわけではありません)、
    けれど、今のところは安定してプレイできています。
    今は経過を観察して、また同じエラーが起こるようでしたら、連絡します。

thank you for your response.
  • karrib3nkarrib3n 22 PointsMember, Level1
    Hi,

Im on Xbox One, today I had a crash when used improved bomb for the first time, also on Adventure Mode, during 2nd and 3rd Mission I experienced some frame rate drops every couple minutes

As for other feedback I was unable to join a group as there was already a Witch Hunter character on the team, it would be great to have this limitation removed :)

Also Male and Female models for all characters :)

• leGoupilleGoupil 23 PointsMember, Level1
    Hi everyone,
    I just want to post a little feedback =),
    Yesterday, my controller get disconnected while I was playing, So i pluged it into the xb1,and smashed the B button to dismiss the pop pup (without read the pop up ^^'') . But this lovely red button leads to the main menu !
    So i suggest to put a confirm box before the redirect, for dumb people like me :)
    Otherwise, with the dwarf, when i was aiming with the crossbow, a black box appeared on the screen, like a broken blur. I was using my day one xb1
    Great game, love u <3
  • karrib3nkarrib3n 22 PointsMember, Level1
    Feedback part 2

Ok, so after the few days I played the game I have some more thoughs about it:

1. PROGRESSION: after playing awhile with my friends and alone I have to say that IMHO as for the console gamer the progression pacing that is present in the beta is too slow for console gaming, and could be adjusted to reflect the console specific

2. LOOT: getting loot is the key thing to hook up people, the pacing (again) is too slow more loot would be welcomed

3. CUSTIMIZATION: More for the heroes more for the players!!!
  • Wozza55Wozza55 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Same issue with camera as people above really annoying unfortunately
    Wozza55 said:

Same issue with camera as people above really annoying unfortunately

This is fixed in a patch we have which is looking to come day 1 if not before.
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
  • BrysonPlaysBrysonPlays 12 PointsUnconfirmed, Level1
    my game cannot fit my tv screen
  • Goliath854Goliath854 22 PointsMember, Level1
    Every time I get into game and invite a friend it says broken connection or disconnected from host. I have tried resetting my wifi and hard resetting my Xbox this needs to be fixed before release day.
  • ethanfeb15ethanfeb15 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Enter95 said:

[Server Error
    Cannot connect to tha game server,please try again later.]

I'm having same issue.
    Server error. Servers are not available try again later.
This discussion has been closed.