The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Warhammer Vermintide: Xbox One Beta now live!

Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
edited October 2016 in Vermintide News
Heroes,

With one week to go until the launch of Warhammer Vermintide on Xbox One and PS4, we are pleased to announce the beta for Xbox One is now live!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/warhammer-end-times-vermintide-beta/bw13ch98mbw2

Jump in to one of three levels provided in the Beta. The full selection of heroes is available.

If you encounter any issues, please let us know in the following forum:

http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/categories/feedback-bugs-xb1

Thanks, and best of luck!

The Fatshark Team
Hedge
---------
Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss

Comments

• Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    edited September 2016
    27 Sept: 16:00 CEST - We’re aware that some users are experiencing issues connecting with the other players. We’re working to restore matchmaking functionality.
    We will provide an update at 19:00 or before.

17:30 - The issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience everyone.
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
  • MosesMoses 23 PointsMember
    Any update on no one even being able to connect to the servers and play to test the game?
    edited September 2016
    Also no one can make new discussions in the Feedback XB1 section because it asks for a Category but the Category drop down list is empty...
  • TazarTazar 37 PointsMember, Fatshark, Level2
    Moses said:

Any update on no one even being able to connect to the servers and play to test the game?

Yes, it was a server issue and was fixed around 17.30 PM GMT +1

• SteampunkPaganSteampunkPagan 13 PointsMember, Level1
    I also can not connect to the server on XB1.
    edited September 2016
    Were investigating. Thanks for the reports. I'll also look into the forum permission issue for the XB1 support forum.

28 Sept - 09:30 CEST - We have found the issue and are working to correct it. Thanks for your patience.

10:20 CEST - the issue should now be resolved.
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87

Were investigating. Thanks for the reports. I'll also look into the forum permission issue for the XB1 support forum.

28 Sept - 09:30 CEST - We have found the issue and are working to correct it. Thanks for your patience.

10:20 CEST - the issue should now be resolved.

Thanks as of this post I still can not log on to the XB1 nor have I received a confirmation email (after multiple resends). Tough way to start an open beta I know but I am sure you will find the issue and get people (geeks) like myself into the game. Thanks and if you need further information just ask.
    To confirm Pagan are you having issues with the game, or the bug report forum here?
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87

To confirm Pagan are you having issues with the game, or the bug report forum here?

Game and was just now able to get in! I am so looking forward to this. I played the table top game way back when.
    edited September 2016
    Category in forums was fixed thanks! Also no more server error it seems, thank you for the support!
    Edit to not double post: Is it possible to know when this beta will end?
    On or close to launch is the plan :)
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
  • MajorRagerMajorRager 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Is the beta coming to PS4?
  • osiriskidosiriskid 18 PointsMember, Level2
    Is the beta over ?????
  • JustifireJustifire 32 PointsUnconfirmed, Level2
    That, or the server is down again :\
  • SaeryfSaeryf 22 PointsMember
    Yeah, no dice here either. Been down for a few hours now, or it's been over for a few hours.
    This should be solved now.
    Hedge
    ---------

Shark Fact #87
  • pkerq32pkerq32 12 PointsMember
    I'm having major issues, isn't there a way t make it so you can just play offline. I keep getting cannot connect to server etc just before the end of the game and pressing A closes the server so team members don't get loot. or if at the end i get the server error and can't get my loot. Very annoying and making me want to stop playing the game as i can't do any long level without it disconnecting me. Very sad.
  • PyrosaPyrosa 40 PointsMember, Level2
    pkerq32 said:

I'm having major issues, isn't there a way t make it so you can just play offline. I keep getting cannot connect to server etc just before the end of the game and pressing A closes the server so team members don't get loot. or if at the end i get the server error and can't get my loot. Very annoying and making me want to stop playing the game as i can't do any long level without it disconnecting me. Very sad.

See this forum for bug reports, and the progress being made on them:
    http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/categories/feedback-bugs-xb1
This discussion has been closed.