The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

New Player, very ambivilant. Just venting.

NicsterdkNicsterdk 2 PointsMember, Level1
Hey everyone, long time Warhammer enthusiast, both WFB, W 40K and WFRP, BB etc. Played every game possible out there, with the Warhammer theme. So when I stumbled upon Vermintide so late after release, I was vexed. Watched gameplays, read reviews and decided I couldn't live without it.
Now What I have tried, I have fully enjoyed. There are bugs sure, but nothing compared to the computer version of bloodBowl, where even 2nd edit. is horrendous. But nothing that could persuade me from stop laying, with a big old smile on my face.

I don't know if I am exceedingly unlucky, or have the worst timing ever? But for some reason I have only been able to play once, since my purchase. there always seem to be some big maintenance, bug fix, server error or IP problem.

Is this amount of downtime normal with Vermintide, or have I just come at a bad time? Currently I have strapped on my hat of patience, but even that will grow to small one day :)

Comments

• DolandirilDolandiril 37 PointsMember, Level2
    Wrong timing, there is a lot of maintenance since few days.
  • Fatshark_HedgeFatshark_Hedge 389 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark, Level4
    This has been a particularly topsy turvy week, things will improve dramatically here on in :)
    Hedge
    ---------
    Fatshark Community and Social Media Manager | @Fatshark_Hedge

Shark Fact #87
    Swimming in cold water boosts the odds of surviving a shark attack. Cold water drops your body temperature, which will slow your blood loss
  • NicsterdkNicsterdk 2 PointsMember, Level1
    Ok, that is very omforting to know. Can't wait to get my game on :)
  • VindredVindred 40 PointsMember, Level2
    Just confirming that this has been an unusual week! Welcome!

Have you tried Total War: Warhammer yet? I like it too, as a videogame! As far as the company running it goes, well. Let's just put it like this: I'm not registered on their forums. OR I could put it like this, Fatshark is waaaay better than your typical company that is not Fatshark.

Fatshark, just to give an example, sold a collector's edition of vermintide (which I own). It featured hats! Which is fantastic, especially when you compare it to making it feature say Saltzpyre, and putting him behind a pay wall for everyone else.

Vermintide also comes with blood included. Blood and fur. Delightful.
This discussion has been closed.