The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Chance to roll a glaive.

ShiallShiall 55 PointsMember, Level2
edited June 2016 in Feedback & Bugs (PC)
How much time we must spent to get this new weapon?
Spent 40 hours and still no glaive (not gold - even green or white). Even got my first hat for my 250+ hours gameplay lol. But still no glaive. Speedruns (normal, hard, nightmare), tomes+grims and no tomes+grims - still no glaive. My friend seems to be pissed off already (because we are playing together only and he must farm this 3 maps again and again because I CANT ROLL THIS BLOODY GLAIVE ON OTHER MAP OR CRAFT IT EVEN IF I'VE BOUGHT DLC)
And there is my question - is this bullshit with roll intended? Pay money for weapon you can't get...Should i spen another 40+ hours trying to loot this thing? I don't think so.
P.S. I'm playing Kerillian only.
P.P.S. My friend (playing WH only) got his new weapon on our second run. fuck this roll.
P.P.P.S. Yes my ass is burning.

Comments

• FelixiteFelixite 56 PointsMember, Level2
    That's bad luck, it took me many annoying days of getting one to roll but not 40 hours. I agree, if you bought the DLC you should be able to craft it in addition to it dropping on the new maps. That seems like a good mix of free to play (in a sense) and paid content, if you don't want to spend money you just need to spend more time.
  • Jakal_of_Kazak_VlagJakal_of_Kazak_Vlag 158 PointsMember, Level4
    it helps if you use the elf trinket and don't play on like cata. you can just upgrade a lower weapon up you know
  • ShiallShiall 55 PointsMember, Level2

1. it helps if you use the elf trinket and don't play on like cata.
    2. you can just upgrade a lower weapon up you know

1. Nope. Tried already.
    2. You can't upgrade a weapon if you don't have it right?
  • BelmontBelmont 124 PointsMember, Level3
    edited June 2016
    hey guys, keep it cool.

random is what it is !
    random on the loot weapons, pray Sigmar to see a new weapon in the loot !
    random with the dices score, at least we are sure to do 2 with the 2 grims, that's all

even with an WW or WH trinkets, it's fu...ing random,
    if the game decided that you won't see a new weapon, you won't see one, that's all.

it's not "HARD" to get, again just random.
    i am sure that there is some stories where the guys loot a new weapon on his first run on a DLC map.
    don't be Mad ! that's just RANDOM, c'est la vie.

goodluck mates ;)
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
  • BlondieBlondie 412 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark
    edited June 2016
    I feel like a broken record (because I keep referring to this), but the Quests and Contracts system will help alleviate a lot of the frustration that you are feeling with the droprates
    Livestream Producer / IT-Technician | @ omfgblondie
  • TraktorTraktor 29 PointsMember, Level2
    Blondie said:

I feel like a broken record (because I keep referring to this), but the Quests and Contracts system will help alleviate a lot of the frustration that you are feeling with the droprates

Yeah, but it might take weeks or months before you release that.
    Blondie said:

Then i suppose that i should stop to play until you release it? Did it already - i don't want to waste a few hours for loot tables that doesn't even contain item i need.
    edited January 31
    6 months passed. Got back to game and i like it. Optimisation isn't a joke anymore. And at last i've seen a glaive...rolled by my mate. Again. Still no glaive for me. 270 hours. Cataclysm done. How much time should i spend for this 3 stupid maps? What should i do? Cry for dev's help? Pay them 5$? Kill someone? Just have no words anymore.
  • Halvars90Halvars90 56 PointsMember, Level3
    edited February 1
    I bought the DLC when it came out, it was some time ago... Then I played and played and played. Can't say how much I have played but it's ridiculous how much I have played the DLC-maps and still to this day only have ONE Glaive, and that I received just days before the latest DLC.

It completely ridiculous how low chance it must be to obtain.

*Edit*

Also the Glaive has never showed up in the Quest and Contracts. I feel like they should put them there.. Getting the RED Glaive and Volleycrossbow + the Falchion and Pickaxe, chances of that is probably astronomical.... since getting any of these in other "colors" is hard as hell...
This discussion has been closed.