The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

heroic wave 37 , how it felt

logen_8doigtslogen_8doigts 14 PointsMember, Level2
had a fun afternoon with a good team on the fall, very intense moments . next time we'll try to keep the bombs and potions for the wave 37 with 4 rat ogre , 3 specials and the normal rats :p
buttcheeks were clenched and stormvermins pushed off the bridge . most troublesome moments were the 5 ratlings at the same time , or any multiple globe rat apparitions :p

for those who ask : imperial with 2h sword , devastating blow ( obligatory ) , bloodlust and stamina regen on hits. handgun with extra ammo and mastercraft. anti globe trinket , share health and share speed/strengh .

the 4th player was a pick up and i'd like to thank void dragon ( i think ) for his amazing elf skills ;)

also share your proudests scoreboards
20160325160840_1.jpg
1440 x 900 - 227K

Comments

• TsuchinokoTsuchinoko 88 PointsMember, Level3
    edited April 2016
    i'm tryng to reach wave 40 as a personal goal in both maps but with pub games it's extreamely difficoult. so far i was only able to reach wave 17 on towns meating and wave 23 on the fall on heroic :(
  • overnathanti2overnathanti2 32 PointsMember, Level2
    Lol last time I reached wave 63. You would love how it feels to be raped by 6 ogre and a lot of specials/stormvermins. Plus you don't have a single healing potion/pack anymore. Feels like krut :)
This discussion has been closed.