The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Klagh - Former Black Orc

KlaghKlagh 38 PointsMember, Level2
Hello!

I heard about vermintide kind of late consdering the fact I used to be a Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning player from open beta to the end! (Known as Klagh, Black Orc - Sanguinaire - Karak Norn) and bought this game in early february. I was amazed by the job done in this game and now, I can't seem to be able to explain to my girlfriend my passion for killing rats...

My gaming experience starts with Quake, Duke Nukem, EverQuest never really stopped after that point. As mentioned, I enjoyed the Warhammer Online experience and universare. As most of us, I got really pissed by how that amazing game got left off when EA took over and when they decided to focused on SWTOR.

But now we're back in that amazing universe, great maps and design and I can't seem to be able to shake off an idea. The vermintide doesn't affect Empire faction only so : Are we gonna see some new faction like Greenskins? :p

Anyways, see you in game (if you're close by because long range gaming between host and clients seems a bit tricky at the moment)

Klagh - Former Black Orc, forced to play a Dwarf

Comments

This discussion has been closed.