The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Warhammer 40k Community

CivierCivier 15 PointsMember, Level1
Hello all fellow community members. I'm Civier, 2nd Company Captain of The Mad Nomads Warhammer Community reaching out for you all. Big fan of all Warhammer related stuff.

What I would like to say about our Community? We welcome all members regardless of xenos, traitors, infidels etc. We have members from all over the world, US, UK, Finland, France, Turkey, Singapore, and much more, so don't need to worry about not being able to play games with us because we have people on around the clock! Games that we play at the moment are Vermintide, Eternal Crusade, Space Marine, Red Orchestra 2, Star Citizen and many more.

We are a fun community with decent ammount of active members in our ranks but we are looking for more members to join our fun and teamwork-oriented community of Warhammer 40k fans. Other than gaming, we regularly discuss the lore/codex and share our painting tips and secret with one another.

I thank you for your time and hoping to hear from you!

-Civier

Comments

• NomadNomad 31 PointsMember, Level2
    Nice to see you here Captain!
  • CivierCivier 15 PointsMember, Level1
    Hey what's up Chapter Master?
    Not much. Just looking for more tema-oriented Vermintide players to group with... You got your copy yet, Captain?
  • KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    Ohh preety cool to see you guys here ;D
    Go Hard or Go Home

Hello Brother Kommissar! Glad to see you here too :D
    I hope they add Chaos to the mix in the future. They didn't say it was impossible, instead they said there's a 50-50 chance they might add it.
  • CivierCivier 15 PointsMember, Level1
    Oh hey Brother Kommissar! How is it going?

I'm only waiting for the final release (:D) can't wait to kill those heretics.
    Da Harro Civier :D
    im fine thanks for asking :)

Jea i hope also that they include some Chaos faction in form of Human or other Races.
    Waiting for the new dlc...
    Go Hard or Go Home

The New DLC with that map name schlueloosslesssclelcoalslcllxaosclllvlcaslsloss? Key fort? I'm looking forward to that too man.
    Nomad said:

chlueloosslesssclelcoalslcllxaosclllvlcaslsloss? .

Best name so far hahah

\m/
    Go Hard or Go Home

Haha maybe I will win the giveaway then :D
    Yeah fat hope fatshark, i never won anything. Haha not even those Eternal Crusade twitches since 2014.
    So how's the new map coming along?
    Seems like everybody's busy slaying Rats then!
This discussion has been closed.