The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

My Warhammer Armies (Sigmar and 40k) Picture heavy!

KimberKimber 44 PointsMember, Level3
First up, my Orc army for Age of Sigmar, I do have more models (Boar boyz, more Orc Boyz, Rugluds armoured orcs) But here's what's painted. :)

Next is my latest addition(s) Death Korps or Krieg! Literally only bought these models over the last week, so not too much to see here I'm afraid... Still not certain on a paint scheme for these guys, thinking about doing something similar to a desert flecktarn, still playing with ideas.

Last and by no means least is some pictures of my oldest army, space marines of course! They started life when I was a kid as Ultra Marines... Duhhh.... then were repainted as Dark Engels in my Teen years, and now as I have picked up the hobby again, Space Wolves!
I've only got my vehicles to hand as they're currently undergoing conversions and re-painting into Space Wolves. I have about 1800 points of models hidden away but as most of them are from about 15 years ago and painted horrifically!

This discussion has been closed.