The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Warhammer 40k: Regicide

VictorVictor 94 PointsFatshark
edited May 2015 in Other Warhammer Games
Tactical Orc vs Spacemarine combat!
Give me some of that!

Get it now on early access:
Game Designer at Fatshark. Its all my fault.

Comments

• ToutatrixToutatrix 176 PointsMember, Level4
    They are adding another faction to the game soon, looks like it's selling good, no surprising considering feedbacks as selling price ;)
    Suffer not exploiters to loot. Burn the lame players, kill the skaven and purge the bugs.
    Most awaited new heroes :
    1- warrior priest of Sigmar
    2- wood elf wardancer/eternal guard
    3- bretonnian questing knight
    http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/1514/future-classes-i-d-like-to-play#latest
  • HiroHiro 94 PointsMember, Level2
    Might get it soon then.
    MLG Fetish
  • SejSej 58 PointsMember, Level2
    So I'm thinking of getting it but not sure if it's actually any good. It looks nice enough though when I see trailers and gameplay videos I just think "Is this just some chess gimmick with 40k tacked on so it'll sell to fans?".

Can anyone give me an opinion? I would like to know if it's actually worth.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn it to the Ground! Raise a Clamour of War and a Pyre of the Dead so that the Gods might notice us!

Just kidding, you're all heretics.
  • ToutatrixToutatrix 176 PointsMember, Level4
    I'm pretty sure it's worthy, my friends who own it seem pleased, personally I just wait for more content to get it.
    Suffer not exploiters to loot. Burn the lame players, kill the skaven and purge the bugs.
    Most awaited new heroes :
    1- warrior priest of Sigmar
    2- wood elf wardancer/eternal guard
    3- bretonnian questing knight
    http://forums.fatsharkgames.com/discussion/1514/future-classes-i-d-like-to-play#latest
This discussion has been closed.