The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Mordheim City of the Damned

VictorVictor 94 PointsFatshark
Check out our friends over at Rogue Factor and Focus Entertainments awesome take on Mordheim 
http://mordheim-cityofthedamned.com/en/

Are you guys as excited by this as we are?
Game Designer at Fatshark. Its all my fault.

Comments

• CrimsonCrimson 174 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    Sure, got it as soon as it entered early access. It's alright, could have been great if they went the Bloodbowl route and just used the tabletop ruleset instead of greating a subpar one themself.
  • Maverick84Maverick84 69 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    i quite enjoy it

anybody fancies a few games let me know :)
  • ScythethedeadlyScythethedeadly 33 PointsMember, Level2
    Fun  game   love it  they are doing a real good job with it.
  • Alluvian_Est_EndratiAlluvian_Est_Endrati 91 PointsMember, Level2
    The game looks rather wonderful. However, at the moment at least, none of the Warbands catches my interest quite enough to give it a whirl. Still, I have been keeping tabs on it and may change my mind (and pre-order) sometime before launch.
  • TraxadTraxad 49 PointsMember, Level2, Beta Tester
    Was drooling over Mordheim table top dioramas for so long I immediately bought it when it launched on early access. Now I am just waiting for them to finish it pretty much. Looks like it is coming along nicely. 

Helmersson-Dahlin Pest Control Co.

-No rat is too big....
    Business inquires by pony express and ravens:
    457 Ulricstraße, Marienburg
  • DwarfuriousDwarfurious 154 PointsMember, Level4
    Been following this for awhile, i wont play it until my Dwarven Treasure Hunters are added.
  • ZhainZhain 88 PointsMember, Level3
    How has this game been coming along? I lost track of it after release, would like to know if it is worth picking up?
    ----------------------------------
    Hello all!
  • SejSej 58 PointsMember, Level2
    Zhain said:

How has this game been coming along? I lost track of it after release, would like to know if it is worth picking up?

I played it a few months ago and it wasn't too bad, I still felt it was somehow lacking though, but maybe that was just because it wasn't finished.

Given that it's still in Early Access and has received decent reviews I would say that it's worth keeping an eye on, but whether or not you end up buying it is entirely up to you. I would, and that's why I did :P

I'll have to check it out sometime in the near future to see how they have improved it. :)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn it to the Ground! Raise a Clamour of War and a Pyre of the Dead so that the Gods might notice us!

Just kidding, you're all heretics.
  • DwarfuriousDwarfurious 154 PointsMember, Level4
    I've finally started playing it since i learned about a persistent account progression and im now a couple hundred hours in X_x yeah its pretty good. Its got loading time problems and the AI is dumb, statistically buffed to be a challenge. Played a Sister warband pretty far then swapped to Skaven and i think they're my favorite! Made a second sister warband to try to play them differently, lots and lots of customization options for how you play.

Most importantly, i've started a human mercenary warband called The Fat Sharks, named for many the lovely developers here :) Once the warband is sufficiently leveled to have access to all the units then the whole gang will be complete! And we shall see who lives. No deaths so far, couple injuries, had to fire a guy but no biggie at this level.
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    To Fatshark Devs,

This is coming out on Xbox One pretty hot on the heels of Vermintide's release. Do you anticipate Mordheim's release affecting Vermintide in any fashion?
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.