The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

System Requirements

LiVamLiVam 308 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark
Processor: Dual Core 1.8GHz processor
Memory: 1GB
Hard Disk Space: 1GB
Video Card: Shader 4.0 compatible card (minimum: Nvidia GeForce 8xxx, AMD Radeon 2xxx)
DirectX®: Direct3D 11

Producer

Twitter

Comments

• H0rn3dR4tH0rn3dR4t 104 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    What a shame! I wanted to buy Hamilton's Great Adventure today but good old Steam pointed out to me that I don't have the right system for it. I currently use Windows 8.1 and I think it's kind of sad the game won't run on it (right?) :o( Well, I guess I'd have to pay more attention to Vermintide :oD
  • ZackoZacko 80 PointsFatshark
    Hi,
    Since Hamilton's Great Adventure is a fairly old title, we have not run a lot of tests with Windows 8.1, but it should work as long as you have the latest PhysX installed. Please try the free demo by pressing "Download Demo" on the Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/42140/
    Fatshark QA Lead
  • H0rn3dR4tH0rn3dR4t 104 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    Zacko said:

Hi,
    Since Hamilton's Great Adventure is a fairly old title, we have not run a lot of tests with Windows 8.1, but it should work as long as you have the latest PhysX installed. Please try the free demo by pressing "Download Demo" on the Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/42140/

Whaaat? There's a demo? How could I overlook it? I guess I was to distracted by Steam, spamming me with messages like "It's only on Windows Vista/7", "Are you sure you have right OS" etc. :oD Anyway... it works like a charm! Good job! If I knew there's a demo I wouldn't spam your forum :o)
  • ZackoZacko 80 PointsFatshark
    edited February 2015
    I'm glad it worked for you and I hope you will enjoy both Hamilton and Vermintide (in the future)!
    The forum was recently opened and it is still fairly empty, so feel free to use it as much as you want :)
    Fatshark QA Lead
This discussion has been closed.