The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

BearsOnYTBearsOnYT 32 PointsMember, Level2
edited December 2015 in Media & Content

Comments

• KalantrisKalantris 29 PointsMember, Level2
    Awww shit... Sorry for you, mate. Seriously. Such effort, such bad luck :(.
  • VallettaValletta 75 PointsMember, Level3
    Welcome to why the loot system is bad.
  • DraggonyDraggony 39 PointsMember, Level2
    This is the reason I use glitches to fly through cat levels when I want loot.
  • DragoNDragoN 170 PointsMember, Level4
    Don't take me wrong but let me say this, you never rolled a game with tomes or grims so i'm guessing that those rolls are from Black Powder games (were almost everyone is abusing the current state of the game). If so you just have to look at the bright side: you "lost" a couple of hours (or maybe less) and scored a few exotics.

Perhaps you should try to enjoy the game and play other levels too (if you are felling frustrated). Loot isn't everything...
  • BearsOnYTBearsOnYT 32 PointsMember, Level2
    We never used the Black Power bug, All of these loots were before the bug was even found. I just never got around to uploading it.
    DragoN said:

Don't take me wrong but let me say this, you never rolled a game with tomes or grims so i'm guessing that those rolls are from Black Powder games (were almost everyone is abusing the current state of the game). If so you just have to look at the bright side: you "lost" a couple of hours (or maybe less) and scored a few exotics.

Perhaps you should try to enjoy the game and play other levels too (if you are felling frustrated). Loot isn't everything...

We never used the Black Power bug, All of these loots were before the bug was even found. I just never got around to uploading it.
  • RodobsonRodobson 23 PointsMember, Level2
    Thanks for sharing. My group is currently doing side mission runs on Nightmare, mostly Ramparts. We get similar results. It is all a question of quality vs quantity.
  • FimconteFimconte 39 PointsMember, Level2
    edited November 2015
    Not sure what you expect, without loot dice/tomes/grimoires, the chance to get an orange on cataclysm is ~4.5%.
    A single loot die brings it up to ~6%.

Ie. run HoM/Enemy Below and you'll be swimming in oranges.
  • RaistiRaisti 34 PointsMember, Level2
    wow. this thread is bad.
    OP clearly didnt understand the loot system.
    Posting a Video of 10 cata run loot rolls without any tomes/grims/loot dice is just hilarious
    Also its suggest that some kind of glitch was used to get the lvl done fast (Not meant offensive / i dont judge)
  • BearsOnYTBearsOnYT 32 PointsMember, Level2
    edited December 2015
  • DragoNDragoN 170 PointsMember, Level4
    This was done way after the game was released. And by "we didn't know" i'm guessing that you are talking about you and your group of friends because the locations were known since day 1.
This discussion has been closed.