Bloodsports.TV Patch Notes v1.2 (30474)
A new patch is live!
This one will focus primarily on fixing issues.
- Hardy Klanning’s Warmachine Tech Power scaling removed so that he can no longer be invulnerable.
Even tanks can die now
- Hardy Klanning’s Warmachine crowd control immunity should now work a lot better.
- Buzzer Ingholm’s Acid Rain ability tooltip will now display the correct Tech Power scaling.
- Buzzer Ingholm’s Rigged Decoy and Acid Rain kills now triggers “On Kill” effects.
- Lil’ Erik’s Unstable Mutation self-inflicting damage halved to match the ability tooltip.
Sorry 'bout that one Erik
- Fixed an issue where a combination of Lil’ Erik’s Unstable Mutation and 12” Spike Guards could injure Gladiators trying to heal Lil’ Erik.
- Fixed an issue where Gunvald the Mad could get stuck in his Deathmark animation.
- The Old Moose’s abilities and attacks will now work a lot better.
- Cerebral Overcharger stacks now grant 5 health per stack as stated in the item tooltip, instead of 1.
- Fixed an issue where Energy Tap would not trigger correctly at high attack speeds again Energy Tapped targets.
- Item and ability cooldowns should no longer reset on death.
- Medikus Path to Glory Achievement “I'm not a scientist” should now give correct amount of Tech Power.
- Added borderless fullscreen option to video settings.
- Locked skins can now be previewed in the lobby even if not unlocked through the Path to Glory.
- You can now use the right mouse button to buy items in the shop with one click.
- The Scoreboard will now default to showing ‘Top Players’ instead of ‘Find Me’ if you have no scores in the chosen scoreboard.
- Fixed an issue where the team overview could stop updating player gold values.
- Fixed an issue where leveling an ability while being dead could show the wrong mana cost and showing abilities as available even though they were not.
- Fixed an issue where the “Lock Camera on Gladiator” toggle button sometimes showed as not locked when it actually was.
- Fixed an issue where the lobby chat text sometimes became green.
- Added a pop up message for when a server fails to be hosted due to no connection to the Steam Servers service.
- Fixed various typos.
- Fixed issue where Gladiators could be revived with too much health depending on what items they owned.
- Fixed crash when pressing escape key while rebinding a key ingame.
- Fixed an issue where Gladiators could be knock backed through walls (they can still dash through them with abilities).
This discussion has been closed.