The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Idea for a New Slayer, thoughts?

SheepsAholySheepsAholy 13 PointsMember, Level2
I just wanted to tell of a idea I got for a new slayer, I'm not really sure on a name or model for the character but I got some descriptions on how abilities could work.

Q: Do a quick spin around your character placing a burn on all targets hit based on  X% of your current energy level over 4 seconds. Passively gain 20 health regeneration
Rank 1: 2% , cd: 7
Rank 2: 3% , cd: 6
Rank 3: 4% , cd: 5
Rank 4: 6% , cd: 4
Rank 5: 7% , cd: 3

W: Places self in a stasis unable to deal damage but also unable to take damage, while in the stasis, you regenerate X% of energy lasting 3 seconds, gain 100% deflect for 1 second after ending. Passively gain deflect based on missing energy (up to maximum of 80%)
Rank 1: 15% , cd: 30
Rank 2: 18% , cd: 28
Rank 3: 24% , cd: 25
Rank 4: 26% , cd: 20
Rank 5: 30% , cd: 18

E: Passively uses W% of maximum energy on normal swings empowering them to deal X% of current life on swing. Active: Gain Y% of current vamp strike as vamp energy, deal % damage to self.
Rank 1: 4% , 20% , 15% , 20% ,  cd: 22
Rank 2: 5% , 24% , 18% , 25% , cd: 20
Rank 3: 6% , 28% , 20% , 28% , cd: 18
Rank 4: 7% , 30% , 22% , 30% , cd: 16
Rank 5: 8% , 32% , 25% , 30% , cd: 12

R: Drain all energy you have available to deal X% of it to all targets around you over 10 seconds. Disables ability to gain energy for 2 seconds. Is canceled if W skill is used.
Rank 1: 50% , 16 cooldown
Rank 2: 90% , 15 cooldown
Rank 3: 140% , 13 cooldown
Rank 4: 200% , 10 cooldown
Rank 5: 280% , 8 cooldown

some items current in the game that would be ideal for this:
Matrix Coating
B2 Power Rod
Curse Clan Idol
Starbux Stim-Injector

The basis of this slayer would be to watch what energy level you are current at and trying to use the ultimate when you are as max energy or if desperately need the life. Here is how I would play this character:

run in using E for the bonus vamp energy, use Q when in center of mobs and autoswing til energy is about half. used R and burn rest of the energy. once ultimate is over use W to get energy back to half use the matrix coating  for about 75% and E should be back up by now to use E with a quick Q to get energy back to 100% and repeat.

I'm not sure how much the abilities should cost but I love the idea of having a character that has to flip flop his life and energy to get higher outputs of damage and having to hold back when needing more survivability.
This discussion has been closed.