The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

IDEA Toolbox and Wonderbox

DefrelDefrel 50 PointsMember, Level3
Improvised Decoy and Skania Mini-Turret need to remove hp and give them amount of attacks to destroy. For example, they get 10 attacks to destroy.

Comments

• LaxenLaxen 77 PointsToadman
    Hi Defrel!

I'm not entirely sure why you think this change needs to be made :)

It would make them quite weird, since they would be close to useless when henchmen are around (as they make many attacks) while being super strong against bosses, and having only 1 or 2 of these in a party would allow you to keep a boss busy for a very long time.
  • DefrelDefrel 50 PointsMember, Level3
    1200 hp is ridicilous. Just 1 hit for any mobs.
  • How4MuchHow4Much 172 PointsMember, Level3, Beta Tester
    well, unless you get to wave 30+ the small enemies won't 1 hit the boxes, though it'll only stay alive for half a second because there are like 20 small enemies
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

Bloodsports:
    #1 beta tester 21/3/2015 - 27/3/2015
    #3 beta tester 27/3/2015 - 28/3/2015

• DefrelDefrel 50 PointsMember, Level3
    Who cares about small enemies? They are dying from any aoe spells :\
  • CedricCedric 40 PointsMember, Level2
    The turrets are really cute and that's really the only reason I place them down :3
  • MisokaMisoka 25 PointsMember, Level2
    This could be solved by making the turrets scale with the player in some way. Perhaps make the turret gain a percentage of the players health?

This would solve the problem of the turret dying immediately at later waves but wouldn't make it able to tank the bosses for excessive amounts of time.
  • My_GoldfishMy_Goldfish 22 PointsMember, Level2
    Just make sure everything scales with the match. So make it a stat depending, like health, tech power. 
    So like underside power armour passive Reinforced: Reduce damage take from enemy attacks by 10. Make it Reduce damage taken from enemy attacks by maximum health / 1000.

• My_GoldfishMy_Goldfish 22 PointsMember, Level2
    I also would like to see, more items with abilities.
    Most MOBA's already have a lot of items, but I won't mind if it goes all overboard with customization, making the character itself, less of a defining play style. 

Or just way more characters would suffice also. 
This discussion has been closed.