The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Warhammer Fire Warrior

WeissmagierWeissmagier 39 PointsMember, Level2
That was my first Warhammer game :) I like too play this today with my old Playstation :D

Comments

• KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    Ahh eja the good old fire warrior .... i played it in the past with my friends hahah too funny

best thing !
    Go Hard or Go Home

• SejSej 58 PointsMember, Level2
    Goddamn I remember playing this for all it's worth.
    Like the OP one of my first Warhammer games.
    The Space Marines were crazy tough though (At least to me back then :P)

I want to play it again but I no longer have my ps2 :(
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn it to the Ground! Raise a Clamour of War and a Pyre of the Dead so that the Gods might notice us!

Just kidding, you're all heretics.
  • KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    @Sej
    I'm happy person is still have my ps2 with an switch than i can play with four people \m/
    Just googel en emulator im pretty sure you find one where you can play this game on pc :D
    Go Hard or Go Home

• QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    edited October 2016
    I absolutely loved this game and I can honestly say it grew my interest in 40k because prior I was more interested in plain Warhammer. The amount of weapons and enemy variety was pretty staggering. It wasn't until Space Marine came out on the 360 though that my interest was reignited.
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
  • SetzarothSetzaroth 22 PointsMember
    This was first exposure into the warhammer universe as well. It was very confusing having the "bad guys" be the humans
  • QuanrianQuanrian 117 PointsMember, Level4
    Come now, the bad guys are always the humans! This is what I learned from Destroy All Humans!
    Eat the game before it devours your life!
This discussion has been closed.