The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Warhammer:Mark of Chaos

SpookySpooky 24 PointsMember, Level2
edited October 2015 in Other Warhammer Games
Anyone remember this game? When I purchased my copy,at the time, it was too much for my PC to handle graphically. Had to wait a whole year, give or take a few months, to obtain a PC that would play this game. What I remember was that it had armies(like Total War) but without the empire building. Was more along the lines of a linear strategy game. Though it was extremely fun. It has been years and now I can't find my copy ,insert sad face. Last I checked Amazon was selling it for over $90+.

Comments

• KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    Of course i remember this game ... i had also a lot of fun with it . I played as chaos #undivided the story was linea but it was still great and enjoyabel :)!

and i love the trailer !

Go Hard or Go Home

• JLBJLB 91 PointsMember, Level4
    It was my introduction to WHFB, actually, and where I remembered the Skaven from. In a way, VT is bringing up some beyond ancient nostalgia. The game ran like ass and insturmental armies, like Dwarves, were reduced to mercenaries, but it was fun enough. Played Chaos too, though not for that long.

I wish Vermintide would have Jezzails after all.
  • SpookySpooky 24 PointsMember, Level2
    Kommissar said:

Of course i remember this game ... i had also a lot of fun with it . I played as chaos #undivided the story was linea but it was still great and enjoyabel :)!

and i love the trailer !

That trailer man.... good memories.
  • SejSej 58 PointsMember, Level2
    Ahh such memories. I remember playing long hours of this as the Empire, till I decided they were weak southlings and went to Chaos.
    I still bring it out every so often just to have some fun, for me it never gets old (That and there has never been a decent Warhammer Fantasy RTS until Total War(Maybe)).
    I even got the expansion with the Orcs and played that for ages. Good times.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Burn it to the Ground! Raise a Clamour of War and a Pyre of the Dead so that the Gods might notice us!

Just kidding, you're all heretics.
  • ZakneZakne 12 PointsMember, Level1
    I really enjoyed this game too....ahhh memories :)
  • TheWallTheWall 99 PointsMember, Level3
    While I hate to be the new guy, I want to play that game 0.0 That video gave me chills! ^:)^
This discussion has been closed.