The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Beta Tester Forum Title?

AzunyanAzunyan 98 PointsMember, Level2
Hey Guys,

I just noticed some people have the Beta Tester Title next to their forum levels I was wondering when they were awarded?
I myself joined in the 2nd Beta Phase of Vermintide so I was wondering if that qualified me aswell for it or did I completely miss something there?

Thanks for answers :3.

Comments

• RezzaRezza 38 PointsMember, Level2
    Was the 2nd phase of vermintide testing a closed beta type deal? I haven't done any phase besides open so I don't actually know, i'm just curious.
  • OsquarsOsquars 337 PointsMember, Level5, Beta Tester
    Beta test title was for closed beta before community beta.

I am here bearded brethren
    - Osquars

I have made a bunch of Tutorials

Join Blood Moon Inn discord server (Community held)

Follow Blood Moon Inn on Twitter

• AzunyanAzunyan 98 PointsMember, Level2
    Osquars said:

Beta test title was for closed beta before community beta.

I was in the 2nd and 3rd closed beta yet I didn't get it :o.
  • DragoNDragoN 170 PointsMember, Level4
    Correct me if i'm wrong but afaik:

It was for ppl that joined the closed betas. It was a title (or group) that would grant them access to a "secret" closed beta forum were they could talk and leave feedback about the game.

After that stage they opened the beta to the community and drop the NDA so that "secret" forum lost his function and it was wiped. After that the "beta tester" title served no purpose and newcomers didn't got it.
  • KommissarKommissar 211 PointsMember, Level4, Beta Tester
    DragoN said:

Correct me if i'm wrong but afaik:

It was for ppl that joined the closed betas. It was a title (or group) that would grant them access to a "secret" closed beta forum were they could talk and leave feedback about the game.

After that stage they opened the beta to the community and drop the NDA so that "secret" forum lost his function and it was wiped. After that the "beta tester" title served no purpose and newcomers didn't got it.

correct :)
    Go Hard or Go Home

This discussion has been closed.