The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

Old Krater Forums

Just wondering if there was a way to look back at the old Krater forums.  Some of the ideas from the old Krater forum might be relevant to Bloodsports.TV (ideas/recommendations).

Comments

• BlondieBlondie 412 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark
    I'll write this down and have a look :)
    Livestream Producer / IT-Technician | @ omfgblondie
  • KraterFanKraterFan 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Hello!
    Please restore the old forums for Krater, even to read-only.
    There were so many great topics on the old forums. Like the one with the huge Community Guide.
    I understand that there are no plans for future Krater games, but you could maintain what the community has created for the one released.
  • RacemateRacemate 37 PointsMember, Level1
    KraterFan said:

Hello!
    Please restore the old forums for Krater, even to read-only.
    There were so many great topics on the old forums. Like the one with the huge Community Guide.
    I understand that there are no plans for future Krater games, but you could maintain what the community has created for the one released.

+1. Although I have not read old forums for Krater, I definitely would like to.
  • KraterFanKraterFan 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Racemate said:

+1. Although I have not read old forums for Krater, I definitely would like to.

Thanks for the support!
    I think it would be a huge waste if the old Krater forums remain unaccesible...
    edited July 2015
    KraterFan said:

I think it would be a huge waste if the old Krater forums remain unaccesible...

I think this forum as well as Krater itself are doomed.

It reminds me a fate of a STALKER series. By the way, even a title Krater: Shadows Over Solside is very similar to the title STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl by GSC, isn't it?

IMO, STALKER: SoC
    was a unique game, and after that devs have never made something that would be even close to it. Now, GSC isn't even exist as a game company, and part of the team works for another company making MMO game kind of STALKER online.
    edited July 2015

This discussion has been closed.