Options

Old Krater Forums

Just wondering if there was a way to look back at the old Krater forums.  Some of the ideas from the old Krater forum might be relevant to Bloodsports.TV (ideas/recommendations).

Comments

• BlondieBlondie 412 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark
    I'll write this down and have a look :)
    Livestream Producer / IT-Technician | @ omfgblondie
  • KraterFanKraterFan 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Hello!
    Please restore the old forums for Krater, even to read-only.
    There were so many great topics on the old forums. Like the one with the huge Community Guide.
    I understand that there are no plans for future Krater games, but you could maintain what the community has created for the one released.
  • RacemateRacemate 37 PointsMember, Level1
    KraterFan said:

Hello!
    Please restore the old forums for Krater, even to read-only.
    There were so many great topics on the old forums. Like the one with the huge Community Guide.
    I understand that there are no plans for future Krater games, but you could maintain what the community has created for the one released.

+1. Although I have not read old forums for Krater, I definitely would like to.
  • KraterFanKraterFan 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Racemate said:

+1. Although I have not read old forums for Krater, I definitely would like to.

Thanks for the support!
    I think it would be a huge waste if the old Krater forums remain unaccesible...
    edited July 2015
    KraterFan said:

I think it would be a huge waste if the old Krater forums remain unaccesible...

I think this forum as well as Krater itself are doomed.

It reminds me a fate of a STALKER series. By the way, even a title Krater: Shadows Over Solside is very similar to the title STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl by GSC, isn't it?

IMO, STALKER: SoC
    was a unique game, and after that devs have never made something that would be even close to it. Now, GSC isn't even exist as a game company, and part of the team works for another company making MMO game kind of STALKER online.
    edited July 2015

This discussion has been closed.