The forum is in read only mode and will be closing on March 1st 2017.

We are trying to streamline discussion and feedback through more modern channels.

Please provide feedback and discussions over on www.reddit.com/r/vermintide.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Fatshark Team
Options

The game needs love

As you might know by now this game is dead, i mean at every given time you enter you will find 0 or maybe 1 person playing(and that's it).I feel like this game should become free to play,if not permanently at least for 1 month or so, so we can build a community again in this game. I beg the developers to take any action that will help this game and not let it go to waste. I am waiting for a reply.

Comments

• BlondieBlondie 412 PointsAdministrator, Fatshark
    We love Lead & Gold, and would definitely like to do something with the game again. We're currently 120% focused on Vermintide (even the head of administration is helping out), so it'd have to wait until we have that ball under control :)
    Livestream Producer / IT-Technician | @ omfgblondie
  • WeissmagierWeissmagier 39 PointsMember, Level2
    Like an armor rat ? With Bow and arrow? ^^
  • JustasXJustasX 12 PointsMember, Level1
    Please nake this free to play i think that people will play and update it with some new classes or guns and also this game would be like fistfull or frags and a lot people would play this couse they see a new free game on steam and boom people are playing i beg you i played vermintide but it was cracked so sorry i loved it i would buy it in summer but my pc is really not good so please make lead and gold free to play it will need that :D
  • AffinnitYAffinnitY 2 PointsMember, Level1
    PLZ PLZ PLZ PRETTY PLZ make it more avaliable to play! By making it free it might attract more players!
  • BelmontBelmont 124 PointsMember, Level3
    edited June 2016
    why not make a few successive free week-ends, like this people can try freely the week-end, during a month.
    it could attract curious & if people liked the game, they will eventually ask to their friend to try it.

as finality, they could probably buy the game.
    Also known as Seb@s (ID)
This discussion has been closed.